V-Ray works within the SketchUp environment allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows to visualize their models with the utmost quality and realism.
– Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
– True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture coordinate handling for both cubic and angular maps.
– Native SketchUp materials supported and integrated into V-Ray Materials
– Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches.
– V-Ray Material Editor with Material Preview
– V-Ray Sun and Sky
– V-Ray Physical Camera
– Distributed Rendering allowing a single image to be process over up to 10 machines
This plugin was created by ASGVIS.
If this is your application and you would like to change the information, or add a small image, send an email to email@example.com