To render your SketchUp models, follow these steps:
- Create your SketchUp model. Add Geometry and materials like you do now
- Turn shadows on if you like and/or add light components using your 3D Rendering Extension.
- Add reflection and other Rendering attributes to your materials by right-clicking on them.
- Click the rendering button to create the rendering.
- Select default lighting and background parameters.
Here is the Lighting Presets Wizard from one extension – IRender nXt:
Here are some Sample Renderings from various SketchUp Rendering Plugins:
How to Render in Sketchup